Three days a week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday), teaching staff supervise pupils who attend homework sessions (3.45pm – 5pm). The time available is more than enough for each child to finish their work.
The homework set by the teachers must meet the following criteria:
- It must be prepared in class;
- It must be done by the pupils without help;
- It must encourage independence and responsibility;
- It must serve to consolidate what has been learnt in class;
- It must be corrected by the class teachers
However, this homework period is not a remedial class for pupils with learning difficulties and the teachers present must ensure that the written work is done correctly and, if possible, comprehensively.