The First Aid area offers primary care in case of an emergency and monitors the health status of all if necessary.
• In the case of minor injuries (scrape, headache, stomach pain, etc.),the required attention will be given and parents will be notified of the situation.
Recommendations for further care will be provided where necessary.
• In the case of major injuries, parents and / or guardians will be notified. by telephone and in writing to inform them about the situation.
• If there is a health complication and the student needs be taken to a medical centre, one of the parents and / or guardians will be contacted immediately for the respective medical attention. In this case, thfather and / or guardian will be offered the service of the State Insurance Policy, who will provide ambulance services and medical assistance (accompanied by one of the family members in case of transfer).
• Our nurse will authorise the student leaving school grounds in liaison with the relevant Primary / High School Section management.
• If it is not possible to get into contact with the parents, and the case is critical, the student will be transferred to a welfare centre accompanied by a member of the School. This will be authorised by the Dean and the student will receive assistance from student insurance.