How can I learn more about Saint Matthew School?
Prospective students and their families are welcome to contact us during our hours of operation between 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. However, it is best to contact us to schedule an appointment.
How old are children at the school?
- From 1 to 3 years: Students in this age group are enrolled at Saint Matthew School Grimm's headquarters (TBD the location of the new Saint Matthew-Grimm's site).
- From 4 to 6 years: Students are enrolled at the preschool.
- From 7 years and older: Students are enrolled at the Primary or High School.
Can families who belong to another religion enrol?
Yes. We welcome families of different religions, however it is important to note that are a Catholic confessional school.
How many students are there in each class?
There is an average of 25 students per class, although that varies depending on the level.
Is there room for my child?
It depends on the number of students per level. Each case is reviewed individually. Please contact our offices should you be looking to apply.
What is the school calendar and class schedule at the school?
Calendar B. The class schedule is divided as follows:
- From 1 to 3 years: There are two days.
- Ordinary Day from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Full Day: from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. (TBD Grimm's schedule)
- From 4 to 6 years: The school day runs from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- From 7 years and older: The school day runs from 7:00 am to 2:45 pm.
Can a non-bilingual school applicant enter the school?
Non-bilingual applicants are only accepted from Stage 1 (1 year) to Second Year of Primary (8 years). Please note that in some cases, the child will require levelling courses.