To join our team we are looking for a well-qualified and talented Senior School Mathematics Teacher who has a passion for the teaching and learning of Mathematics. The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge, and the ability to make the subject come alive with inspirational and interactive lessons which challenge and support all pupils to secure the best possible outcomes. Training and experience of teaching IB Diploma Programme Mathematics courses, whilst not essential, will be regarded positively.
The Head of Department position will be available to applicants with suitable experience, skill and vision.
All staff at ParK IS are actively involved in the pastoral life of school. The role will also offer the opportunity for contribution to co-curricular clubs and enrichment.
The successful candidate will:
· Be well qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated
· Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can ensure good progress for all students
· Have a vision for what outstanding teaching and learning looks like
· Have excellent organisational skills
· Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development
. Availability to start in September 2021.
· A wonderful new working environment with excellent resources
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
· Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Inspired group
· Complimentary lunches in the Dining Hall during term time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing 1-18 co-educational day school, part of the Inspired group of schools. PaRK IS is a recently accredited IB World School and you have a chance to join us on a brand new school site (opened Sept 2020) and take our first cohort on their journey towards the IB Diploma programme final examinations. It is an enormously exciting time for the school.
If you are passionate about the life chances of young people and possess the expertise required to teach in an environment where children of mixed abilities excel, then we would love to hear from you.
We are passionate about supporting personal and professional development. As an Inspired School, there are longer term career opportunities that exist in a company where our colleagues share ideas and practices from around the world. Inspired is an international family of over 60 schools on five continents.
Please return your completed application form along with your CV and covering letter.
Inspired Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
To apply to this position, please click on this link: TES application